Compare Online Casinos – Select Casinos, Compare Casino Bonuses and Find Payment Methods
Online Casino Reviews – What we Look at when we Rank Online Casinos
Picking the best online casino is a critical first step in setting yourself up for an enjoyable casino experience. Your first objective should be to make certain you are using a respected casino with a good reputation.
Setting up an account with the best online casino sites is not difficult if you know what types of things to look for.
A priority component of online casino reviews is checking the player security. If you set up a search for the best online casino, you're usually going to generate respectable results. The largest percentages of online casinos are trustworthy, but there are still some rogue sites with the sole purpose of bilking players out of their cash.
- Time – While the amount of time they've been in operation is helpful, new options can also be credible sites. When an online casino has been operating successfully for some years, they will have established a level of trust in the industry. Again, it does not mean that a new site is bad, but when a casino has been around a while, they have usually earned the respect of the players.
- Licensing –The jurisdiction of the licensing entity is important. Sites that register under them must meet a rigid series of guidelines to receive a license. One of those is a strict policy on security.
- Encryption – Online casinos usually encrypt all your financial transactions, but many don't provide the same safeguards for your private information. To guarantee a truly safe connection an online casino must utilize the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to safeguard your personal data.
The most respected options will also have programs that encrypt all your information, including name, address and financial data for each transaction. If you want to ensure you're playing under the highest level of personal privacy, look for online casinos that encrypt all your data.
Fairness & Reliability
Establishing a credible level of security helps to ensure the safety of your money and your personal information. Even though your identity and cash are secure, you also want to be able to have a fair chance to win when you play. There are assurances you can look for, providing you with a strong sense of fairness and integrity.
Check site reliability. If you find a site has a record of being out of commission for long, unexplained periods, be cautious. Most of the best online casino choices will post reliability statistics and stand behind them. Many casinos online are now required to clearly show their wagering requirements. Players are encouraged to understand the terms before joining a casino.
After researching online casino reviews, the next step in finding a fair site is to check them with the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Registration and Assurance (eCOGRA). eCOGRA watches over all the online gaming websites around the world. They keep close tabs on fairness and reliability statistics. Independent auditors conduct the reviews posted by eCOGRA, ensuring they come from credible sources.
An online casino can earn three distinct certifications through eCOGRA. There is the Safe and Fair Seal, a Randomness Review, which is an independent audit, plus a Certification that assures there is a live dealer for online games when one shows.
You need to be sure the site you choose has a good reputation, but the games fall under the same guidelines for fairness. When an online casino and the software they use earn any of these three seals from eCOGRA, you can feel confident that are using a fair and reliable site. Players will typically have a chance to play casino games as a free demo first.
Player Resolution Services
When problems do arise, if you have selected an online casino site has earned the eCOGRA Seal of Approval, they provide a dispute resolution service. eCOGRA will act as a mediator between you and the casino itself.
Since their reputation is ultimately more important than any single online company, eCOGRA will provide you with an unbiased source of relief if you have a dispute. They will try to help you work out a solution that is agreeable to you both so that your rights under the law are protected.
Playing online casino games is a lot of fun, but you must play with caution. The best way to ensure you are playing on a safe, equitable and reliable site is to check against the criteria above. Take your time and use patience as your gauge when investigating different sites. Also be sure to read the appropriate online casino reviews.
It's nice to have a lot of variety, but not at the risk of compromising your financial security or having little to no chance of ever winning. Look for the eCOGRA stamp of approval, because when a site meets their rigid guidelines, you can play with confidence.
Register an Account
Once you've settled on a few credible sites, it's time to get down to the real objectives; having some fun while winning some money.
When you've established the online casino sites, you're interested in, to play you will need to register for an account. Since you've already checked to find a site that respects the privacy of your data, you can register with the assurance your information is protected. After inputting your personal information, you'll need to select a way to make your first deposit.
Payments & Deposits
Your next step will be to deposit money into your new account. This may seem like a simple process, but you need to appreciate a few things before you just dump a big deposit down. Make certain to read the rules before you determine what form of payment you select.
Even the most rigid security features have issues, so safeguarding your finances is always a priority. The forms of payment to deposit funds into your account are diverse. Most sites accept the major line of credit cards and other online financial entities like PayPal. Some have options for bank drafts and even personal checks.
Be sure you are comfortable with your method of payment before you make your first deposit. One wise suggestion by an experienced online gamer is to establish a prepaid card, gift card, or unique debit account strictly attached to all your online gambling. This not only allows you to have an account specifically dedicated to your gaming, plus it helps to set spending limits if you choose. Read more here about Payouts.
Welcome & Deposit Bonuses
Once you've established that the online casino sites that interest you are credible and trustworthy, you can begin to look for other appealing features. One is how they welcome you as a new player. Many sites provide enticing welcome bonuses with no stipulations. Others will match your deposit amount.
The welcome bonuses usually come with no strings attached, while the matching deposits require a little more investigation on your part. Some depend on how often you play, will post a bonus based on how much you spend, or distribute your bonus after you maintain an account for a specific duration. Read the site's guidelines for how you receive, or what you must do to earn your deposit bonus money.
Take advantage of as many welcome and deposit bonus opportunities as you can. This is free money added to your account balance. Kind of like the old brick and mortar casino adage, “playing with house money.” These bonuses are not the same as game bonuses; those are extra winnings posted in the individual games.
Enjoying yourself is one aspect of playing online casino games. It also goes without saying, that you'd enjoy it even more if you could win some money along the way; maybe a lot of money. Here are some gambling guidelines to help you get the most out of your online casino gaming experience.
Budget Your Bankroll
Keep in mind that you should take advantage of as many new player bonuses as you can but establish a playing budget for yourself. Exceeding your limitations can put you in an uncomfortable financial situation, which will immediately steal all the fun out your experience. Establish a budget per day, per week, or per game.
Online Casino Types
Two determining factors set online casino games apart. They are either a web-based system using a mobile device or personal computer, or sites that require a download of software to play. There are some online casinos, which use both.
Web-based casinos require flash, which is why some refer to them as flash casinos. They do not require any download and operate from the online casino's website. These are the most common online casino option because they offer a more diverse choice of games.
live dealer opportunities. If you've followed Be aware that as with any download from the
They are virtual casino games and the suggestions for picking a credible site, you'll also appreciate that those offering virtual games also provide an extra blanket for guaranteed fairness.
The results of virtual games are produced using a (PRNG), pseudorandom number generator. A PRNG produces a stream of arbitrary results that are close to true randomness. Casinos that have received the eCOGRA seal of approval, plus provide virtual gaming, are indicative of a real live casino experience, but from a virtual world.
Live casino games are less common because they cost more to operate. The cost of operating virtual games is far less, which is why they often post much higher bonus amounts, with jackpots that can grow to life-changing amounts.
The Casino Games
As soon as you begin to realize how many hundreds of different online casino games there are, you may shake your head in bewilderment. You have dozens of poker games and diversions, including live video poker. There are the traditional real-casino standbys like roulette, blackjack, and keno.
Then, of course, you have the thousands of different slot games to play. As you become a more experienced online gambler, you'll develop your set of favorites. To help you develop a taste for the variety of games available, here is a series of tips, divided into four groups; traditional casino board games, slots, poker and specialty games like lotteries.
- Casino Table Games – Traditional casino games like baccarat, roulette and dice games like craps fall under the table and board game category. Depending on which theory of probability you subscribe, your success playing these games is enhanced as your skill level improves. Before you play table games, you should study up on various strategies that improve your chances of winning. These games have various expert opinions on a right way and a wrong way to play. One nice thing about playing traditional casino table games online is you have a chance to play whenever you want. This gives you the chance to play a little, study some strategy, then return to test that strategy when you have the time. While there is an element of probability in traditional board games, there are strategies to improve your odds of winning.
- Baccarat and Roulette are two of the traditional online casino games you can play online, where you can sharpen your skills. Playing craps is another board game that most online casinos have, and another where you can study tips and tricks for crap shooting to boost your winning potential.
- Blackjack is probably the most commonly known casino table game. With advanced software in recent games, the best online casino sites are strongly competing with the land-based experience for excitement. This is another table where the luck of the cards always plays a part in winning, but you can also perfect an art to become a skilled blackjack player.
- Slots – There are hundreds of thousands of versions and variations of slot games online. Online casino reviews will typically specify the game selection's developer. Thousands of the online slot games are theme based and the most popular are the motion picture and fictional character themes like the Dark Knight Slot, Ghostbusters, and Alice in Wonderland. There are even variations of the Alice in Wonderland theme like Alice & the Mad Tea Party. There are a few strategies that you can use when playing online to strategically set yourself up for much larger paydays. Pay attention to how the games are set up.
- Poker –Poker is one of the most frequently played by online casino enthusiasts. Like the table and board games, playing poker successfully takes some practice. There are about as many online links to various tips and tricks for learning how to play poker as there are online casinos. Some people just like to play for fun, while others play with an intense objective of winning. Everyone wants to win when playing poker, but the first thing you must accept is how good you are. If your experience level at playing poker could use a little instruction, play some of the lower wager games first while you study some strategy. You can play a variety of poker games, each with a different level of difficulty. It can be a little different from a casual game at your kitchen table with family or friends. If you plan to enjoy poker as your primary online casino game, make sure you revisit the suggestion of establishing a good working budget. However, if you are a seasoned player with a lot of real-life table experience, you will find the online casino tables exhilarating. There are some tournament formats you can also participate. Online casino tournaments are similar to the big televised versions, except you can be a big winner right from your living room. You'll find standard poker tables on most sites, plus many that use the popular Texas Hold `Em rules.
- Specialty Games – Many of the games characterized as specialty games, are variations of table games like roulette. For instance, you can play on a standard roulette wheel, or find a casino through online casino reviews that offers different twists like French roulette, European, or even multiplayer scenarios.
The games that online casino reviews classify as specialty games are frequently like other games, but they don't fit into the category. They’re not a true table game or slot machine. These also include treasure tree games where money drops in a random fashion. Bingo is a very popular novelty game that many of the online casinos offer.
You can play keno, scratch off tickets, or other types of lottery jackpot games. The specialty games us random probability, so there aren't any ways to develop a strategy to improve your odds. They're all for fun and the thrill of winning big.
Use prudence when establishing a budget for your gaming so that you can play with a relaxed sense of enjoyment.